We are authorised to perform operations of storage (R13) and treatment (R5) of special non-hazardous waste for an annual quantity of 98.000 tonnellate.
Our plant is authorised pursuant to Article 208 of Legislative Decree 152/06 by Executive Order no. 3233 of 04/11/2019 as amended and supplemented.
The Permit provides for the storage of the following maximum quantities:
- 6,700 m33 m3 for the storage (R13) of special and urban non-hazardous waste.
- 60 m3 for placing in reserve (R13) and preliminary storage (D15) of special non-hazardous waste decaying from the activity to be sent for treatment at other plants.
We have the most modern and advanced technology for the treatment of special non-hazardous waste, using the EoW process.
- Aggregates for unbound and hydraulically-bound materials for use in civil engineering works and road construction and in compliance with the sector technical standards UNI EN 13242:2008 (aggregates for unbound and hydraulically-bound materials for use in civil engineering works and road construction), UNI EN 13285:2010 (unbound mixtures - specific) and UNI EN 13043:2004 (aggregates for bituminous mixtures and surface treatments for roads, airports and other areas subject to traffic);
- Soils in compliance with UNI EN 13242:2008 e UNI EN 13285:2010 standards for backfilling, filling and reshaping
- Granulated asphalt mixes for the production of bituminous mixtures in compliance UNI EN 13108 (series 1-7) standards and for the production of aggregates for unbound and hydraulically bound materials for use in road construction, in compliance with the harmonised UNI EN 13242 standard, excluding environmental recoveries,